This is such an easy recipe! These chips make a great healthy snack when you’re in the mood for something crunchy. They turned out even better than I expected! Yum! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 apple (Any kind will do!)
- Sugar (Optional; I didn’t use the sugar because the apples I had were sweet.)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- 3. Core the apple and slice very thinly. (I used my mandolin for this. Such a time saver!)
- Lay out slices on the pan, spray with cooking spray or brush lightly with oil, and sprinkle with cinnamon (and sugar if you’re using it).
- Bake for 2 hours. (Check it after one hour just to make sure everything is going okay.)
- Let cool, eat, and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container. Although I highly doubt there will be any 😉